Free YOGA classes every Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am at Global Mall
- Global Mall News
- Upcoming Events
- Community News
- About Global Mall
Take a break from shopping for lunch, dinner, or a quick snack in our Food Court…
- Curry in a Hurry- Famous for their Paneer, Chicken Tikka and Falafel Wraps, also serving North Indian Food and Halal Meat (770) 729-0777
- Mumbai Masala – From bhel to chole puri, every chat snack will be found here (770) 368-9200
- Dawat Express - Indian-American Fusion ~ Serves Puff Pastries, Burgers, Pizzas, Rolls, Wraps, Zappies, Sandwiches, Panini, Fried Chicken & Drinks (646) 897-3615
- Sri Krishna Villas – Serving the full range of delightful South Indian Cuisine (770) 447-0049
- Chinese Dhaba – All menu items blend the best of Chinese food with Indian Spices, also serving Halal Meat (770)-416-1997
Whether you’re looking for an in-line store, kiosk or cart, a business suite or entertainment space we can provide you with the information about how to gain access to the thousands of shoppers at the Global Mall.
Space Available for retail, office, entertainment and storage use. For floor plans, availability and more information please contact Lynn at 770-416-1111. Our leasing agent will contact you shortly.
We redesigned Global Mall website, to make it dynamic and respond to the needs of the community. Global Mall has become the center of all cultural and shopping activities for the South Asian community. Web site is designed to expand Global Mall’s physical boundaries to the cyberspace and extend its reach to the hearts and minds of people that want to stay connected to Indian culture and be abreast of all things Global Mall has to offer to the community.
The site appeals to the curiosity and interests of its patrons and guests. We have features to
1) Access mall hours, direction, maps and leasing information
2) Search stores and services by their name or category
3) Access store sites that list merchandise, store news and deals of interest
4) Read new developments at the Global Mall as well as upcoming events at the mall
5) Join meetup groups for special interests and meet regularly at the mall
6) Share community news, comments and add classifieds that are of interest to other Global Mall website visitors
7) Share event pictures and cultural facets to share with the community
8 ) Contribute articles of interest about Indian fashion, music, dance, food, movies and pop culture
9) Connect with other community members, help retain interest in Indian culture among our youth and mainstream Americans
Shiv Aggarwal is the mastermind behind North America’s First Indoor South Asian Mall, the Global Mall. Originally from India and long time entrepreneur, Shiv Aggarwal says he “developed the idea of the Global Mall for two main reasons. Firstly, to promote the Indian culture in a professional, clean and exciting manner and secondly, to bring the South Asian community together under one roof and offer a unique space to meet and greet.” Now after years of hard work, he has successfully achieved these two goals and continues to work on promoting the Indian culture and bring in new and exciting ventures to the mall.
One of our Indian Community members, Ghanshyam Dave age 43 passed away recently. He was alone and could not get to buy his Diabetes prescription drugs. There may be many people in the community who succumb to unfortunate circumstances with no immediate family here.
India American Cultural Association (IACA) is extending support by setting up a fund for this cause (proposing the name “Last rites funds for the needy”). Anybody can donate to it and EC can disburse to the needy.
Please visit IACA website and check on the details.
India is a country where the love of gold is insatiable. For centuries artisans have been hand crafting gold, diamond and precious stone jewellery for the ultra rich to every day folks. Your visit to Global Mall will be incomplete without a visit to Legacy Jewels, the ultimate place for finest 22 Caret Indian Gold and Diamond jewellery in America. As long as the glitter of gold continues to shine , women enjoy shopping for exquisite sets and new arrivals of the season for themselves, their daughters and relatives time after time.
Enjoy multi cuisine dishes as you watch familiar faces walk by and say hello. Everyone enjoys the freedom and friendship all around as they munch their favorite dishes, be it the Mysore Masala Dosa from Krishna Vilas, the Gobi Manchurian from Chinese Dhaba or their all time favorite Mango Lassi and Samosas from Bombay Masala.
Learn Indian Dancing lessons from among reputed dance schools such as NNKb Dance Academy run by acclaimed duo of Kumud and Sandeep Savla and their talented daughter Samta. Read the rest of this entry →